Presentation Skills Training
- Are you anxious about speaking in public?
- Do you have a major presentation come up and want to make it as good as possible?
- Do you want to pitch ideas with more authority?
- Do want to communicate better at work?
- Does your voice or body language let you down?
- Do you want to learn in a supportive and confidential environment?
Very few people find public speaking easy. Most of those who present with ease and confidence will have been trained to do so.
At Hawkeye Media we understand that making presentations can be scary.
We show you how to plan, message and deliver with clarity and conviction. Those new to public speaking will gain skills quickly and grow in confidence. Seasoned presenters will refine their speeches and presentations to engage and influence their audiences.
During all sessions presentations are recorded and played back with video analysis. We offer 121 or small group training lasting half a day to a day. One session really does make a difference.
You will learn how to:
- Plan a presentation
- Engage with your audience
- Be memorable and persuasive
- Use powerful language
- Start and end with impact
- Use PowerPoint and other visual aids
- Improve your verbal and non-verbal skills
- Answer difficult questions
“If you want me to give you a two-hour presentation, I am ready today. If you want only a five-minute speech, it will take me two weeks to prepare.”
“Designing a presentation without an audience in mind is like writing a love letter and addressing it: To Whom It May Concern.”
“According to most studies, people’s number one fear is public speaking. Number two is death. Death is number two. Does that sound right? This means to the average person, if you go to a funeral, you’re better off in the casket than delivering the eulogy.”