Integrated PR and Media Training for Charities and SME’s
Do you find it hard to be heard?
Without an in-house PR and media team it’s difficult to sell your stories to a hard-nosed and impatient media. Although you may have fantastic stories, without the right angle, the right contacts and right presentation, your voice is being drowned out by larger and pushier organisations.
This is where Hawkeye Media can help.
With a one-day PR and media training package we’ll show you how to engage successfully with the media and get noticed.
During the day you will learn how to:
- Think like journalists and recognise potential stories and angles
- Draft effective press releases
- Contact the relevant journalists and news organisations
- Conduct effective press, radio and TV interviews
- Deal with difficult questions while staying on message
- Improve verbal and non-verbal communication
Once the course has finished, we’ll be at the end of the phone to guide you through future press releases and media interviews until you become self-sufficient and don’t need us anymore.
“Within days of issuing a press release with media consultant, Helen, the interest “exceeded all expectations.”
The team was interviewed on five different radio stations as well as for local TV and they were approached by a journalist for a comment on a national news initiative.”