Media Training & Crisis Media Training Experts
Relevant and realistic media training and crisis media training with experts. We are tough but friendly!
Welcome to Hawkeye Media
Making sure you can handle the difficult questions is what we do best. After training, you and your team should be able deliver well-crafted, confident and effective interviews avoiding the pitfalls.
Hawkeye Media has been delivering bespoke media training and crisis media training in London and throughout the UK for the past 15 years with most of our clients returning for several sessions. The vast majority of our clients rate our training as “excellent”.
Each organisation, business and individual is different and needs a tailored approach to ensure the training is meeting the needs of all. Realistic scenarios created based on your sector or niche is essential to preparing your team for media questions to enable you to explain properly and protect your organisation’s reputation if it comes under attack.
Updating crisis media skills before a crisis is essential to ensure your team responds appropriately under pressure when it counts.
Hawkeye Media are experts in handling the media. Their real-world experience and competent training ability makes them the best people to ensure that everyone who has contact with the media in your organisation has the right skills to call on when they are needed.
Offering a full selection of tailored media training solutions the Hawkeye Media team will ensure everyone who attends the training sessions leaves feeling prepared. Media training, crisis media training, and executive recruitment interviews are all available, delivered in the same professional way using a range of scenarios.
After training you are offered free telephone support from your training team.
Skills from a media training session with Hawkeye Media:
- An understanding of news values and journalists’ tricks of the trade.
- How to prepare for an interview.
- Ability to identify key messages and know how to bridge to them.
- How to respond in a crisis.
- Hands-on experience of challenging interviews (press, radio and TV) reviewed in a supportive environment.
- Enhanced verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
- Practical interview experience with a range of realistic scenarios.
- The psychological and the practical tools that enable delegates to be confident, relaxed and effective communicators.
What We Do
Studio, location or office media training designed for you. We are also experts in corporate videos and executive recruitment interviews.
Why We Are Different
- Your requirement is unique and requires a bespoke response. We are not a media training factory.
- We offer a huge range of options in terms of price, venues and content.
- Our level of research and attention to detail is unusual. In order to be effective, we believe we need detailed understanding of your business before the session begins.
- We are experts both as journalists and trainers. All trainers have had high-profile jobs in national TV and most have been providing training for 15 years or more.
- We build confidence. We understand appearing in front of TV cameras is daunting. Our sessions are designed to build skills gradually so when you are interviewed for TV in the afternoon, you will have gained confidence, composure and competence.
- We are the PRCA’s only provider for media training surgeries. The PRCA is the largest PR professional body in the world, representing well over 30,000 practitioners.
Recent News & Articles
The latest news and articles on Media Training & Crisis Media Training form the team at Hawkeye.
Lockdown has caused some strange ripples in the way we do just about everything in our daily lives, and this includes how organisations are being asked to interact with the media. If you are a spokesperson, or business leader in your organisation, now more than ever...
Maybe you have worded something awkwardly, and people have interpreted it differently than you originally intended. Maybe something you have said or done has been taken out of context. These news stories can happen suddenly, and spread quickly, thanks in part to...
One of the big questions when preparing for a radio interview is just how much prep should you do – and how many notes should you take with you? A recent example of a politician doing a radio interview surrounded by highlighted notes and clearly reading a script...